PC ADVISOR FORUMS

flaming 13:25 03 Jan 2006

Sorry to be dense. I am new to the site. I posted one question O.K., but have answered three other questions too. The reply postings do not appear even though I have clicked the right buttons so I have typed away to no avail! What have I done/not done please?

VoG II 13:33 03 Jan 2006

Click on 'Your Postings' just under the PC Advisor logo. This will show all the threads that you have contributed to.

flaming 13:42 03 Jan 2006

Thanks VoG. I had just posted a reply and it has appeared. I see what I did wrong. I should have put my nickname in the 'Title' box, not the title of the original question. It dawned on me just after I had posted this query.

VoG II 14:40 03 Jan 2006

You actually don't have to put anything in the Title box when replying to a thread. Anything that you do put in will appear in bold text.

Diodorus Siculus 14:58 03 Jan 2006

Your nickname will appear - no need for it to be typed into the title area.

stalion 19:16 03 Jan 2006

welcome to the forum we are all learning everday
All the best

ade.h 19:25 03 Jan 2006

We tend to use the title bar to address particular postees. Like I have done here.

If you want to know anything more about forum procedure or etiquette, don't hesitate to ask us!

We're always happy to help new members.

Forum Editor 19:25 03 Jan 2006

It takes everyone a little while to understand how all the forum facilities work, so don't be afraid to ask if you're not sure about something.

You can always email me if you're stuck - just click the 'Contact Forum Editor' link at the top of this (or any other) page.

teak goblin 19:57 03 Jan 2006

hi guys,i have only been on this forum a few days and i like what ive seen, ive done a few replys but im still getting the hang of things

mattyc_92 20:55 03 Jan 2006

flaming and teak goblin.......

Your among friends.... :-)

flaming 04:45 05 Jan 2006

Thanks all! And thanks very much for the welcome. I've already learned a lot in a couple of visits. I wish I'd discovered the website months ago. I have much food for thought, too, about my PC/TV problem posted on another thread. Replies to other questions are well worth the reading time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?