PayPal on Webpage or 1&1 eshop with World Pay?

murgle 23:33 18 Jun 2005

Hi,

I presently have a 1&1 shop and my merchant account is with Worldpay.

I have been looking over PayPal's merchant tools which accept payments on goods even if my customer does not have a PayPal account.

I am thinking of cancelling WorldPay (£180+ per year), and 1&1 shops (approx £550 per) year, and instead putting all the items I sell on my website with PayPal as the payment option.

Is there any reason why I shouldn't do this?, Has anyone else had any experiences with the PayPal merchant tools.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

PurplePenny 23:52 18 Jun 2005

We use PayPal and NoChex and we've only ever had one complaint (he'd never heard of either). Most people are familiar with PayPal these days.

It used to be seen as an unprofessional payment method but I've seen sites that already had mainstream payment methods add a PayPal option. In fact I was able to buy from one website because they had added PayPal payments just a few days before; I wouldn't have bought from them if they hadn't offered PayPal because I wanted to pay using money already in my PayPal account.

barryoneoff.co.uk 00:40 19 Jun 2005

on all my commercial sites. No complaints so far. It's got to be one of the most hassle free options there is around at the moment, and as Purple Penny says, it is recognised by the majority of purchasers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?