payment for BT BB ?

Magik ®© 10:28 19 Feb 2005

hi, like all the other punters who are with BT, i have been sent the terms and conditions, have i read it right, that in future the cost will be in with the phone bill, and it will be every 3 months....or have i lost the plot....thanks

Salinger 10:41 19 Feb 2005

Very unclear, as is usual with BT, I use Direct Debit and will wait and see what happens. You could phone them and ask.

Magik ®© 10:45 19 Feb 2005

at the moment that is how i pay mine, DD....

jolorna 11:22 19 Feb 2005

i was sent a letter not long back saying if i paid by dd then i would save £12.00 on bb & £12.00 of the line rental per year

Magik ®© 11:37 19 Feb 2005

this is what they are on about...
--------------------------------------------

10. You agree to pay the charges set out on click here for the service and for any equipment you buy from us. Unless you are already on a different payment method, we will include the charges for the service on your normal phone bill, if you have a BT phone line. If you do not, we will send you your first bill shortly after we provide the service. After that, we will send bills regularly, normally every three months.
-----------------------------------------------

if they mean a different payment method like direct debit, i have not got a clue :-))

Salinger 11:59 19 Feb 2005

"Unless you are already on a different payment method," Says it all, must have missed that!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?