payg wireless broadband in spain

bluenote 11:24 17 Mar 2009

has anyone any information about payg mobile broadband in spain.network,cost etc.

ambra4 11:37 17 Mar 2009
  woodchip 11:40 17 Mar 2009

This may help click here

bluenote 12:25 17 Mar 2009

ambra4 and woodchip ,thanks for this info i will make use of it next time i go.

aitch2 17:35 17 Mar 2009

I asked a similar question several months ago in respect of my daughter who was doing her 'work placement' year abroad and needed wifi access. She tried to get 'Telephonica' but they wanted to tie her in to a minimum of 6 months contract. As she is out there for only just over 9 months they would not accomodate any of her needs so she didn't go with them. She has for the last 7-8 months been with Jazztell, who have a PAYG one month renewable contract which suits her fine and there is no penalty for when she leaves. Just has to give them the one months notice. Worth having a look if that is the way you are thinking of going!
We were out with her last week, and I was using her laptop, and she tells me she is getting 6-7mb for her telephone line in the flat which is in Madrid. She is quite pleased with the overall service. Obviously, you need a bamk account and a phone line. She has set up a Spanish Bank account for her neeeds, but I do not know if they will take a UK one for the service, or what your requirements are.
Hope this helps,
Aitch

bluenote 18:41 17 Mar 2009

thanks aitch2 i will look into this too

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?