pay for download sites

den61 10:26 20 Apr 2008

Has anyone tried one of the pay download sites ? i know you can download most things for free with bit torrents,but what ime looking for is something that will download fast and be virus free,if their is any sites that meet this criteria i would like to know the name of them,there is one advertised on this site.
thanks Den

Acx 23:08 20 Apr 2008

If you want music any of the High Steet Stores are good enough to start with.
Hmv click here
Tesco click here
Even Woolworths click here which now do films I see (but I haven't download one yet)

Conny 23:29 20 Apr 2008

If you want to compose your own cd then read the 'Terms & conditions' of each site. You will probably find the music you download cannot be transfered to any other media and may only be listened to on a PC.

den61 13:42 22 Apr 2008

not looking for music ,ime after films,tv,and software,these pay sites download very fast and have no virus's ime just trying to find the best one,dont think ile find them in woolies

den61 08:50 07 May 2008

i decided to try one of these sites (usenext) i installed the software which seems very good then i had my first go at downloading something,being reluctant to beleive anything i read from the people
who promote these sites i was amazed my download speed had gone from its usual 15kbps to 560+kbps i can now download massive files in notime,some of you may be lucky and get these speeds already but ive always been stuck with slow downloads so to me its well worth the money

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?