passwords msn messenger

Eddie 2425 19:00 22 Jan 2004

hi all you doting mums and dads, my daughter has downloaded msn messenger and has put a password on it. is there any way i can get this password without her finding out and causing parent/ daughter relationship to collapse apart from guessing, to find out that she is talking to only her friends and not some nutcase from the land of perverts and paedofiles
thanks

Gaz 25 19:24 22 Jan 2004

I could give you the answer, and all you would have to know is the e-mail address, but hey THAT IS HACKING.

Anyway, I understand your concern... And even so getting the password is not going to tell you who she talks to really or even what she has said.

Instead I use a keylogger to log everything typed on my computer, you can download a free one from:

click here

Install > read the notes > use! Remember to use it in hidden mode, and to ensure all shortcuts are removed or your daughter will know.

P/N: The above information is for informational puroses. The information is also breaking peoples right to privacy. So be careful.

johnnyrocker 19:25 22 Jan 2004

doubt it thats what passwords are for, you could try e mailing them for it quoting your daughters e mail address and requesting password, only problem is the reply will be sent back to her, even if you do get in you will not be able to see who she has been talking to, you will only see a contact list and no other information, some of them will be e mail friends i would think.

johnny.

Gaz 25 19:26 22 Jan 2004

Do you want to know what your children, spouse or significant other type on your computer when you are away from it? The Keyboard Logger key logger records every keystroke made on your computer on every window, even on password protected boxes. This key logger is completely undetectable and starts up whenever your computer starts up. See everything being typed, emails, messages, documents, web pages, usernames, passwords, and more.

Keyboard Logger is designed for Windows 95, 98, Me, NT 4/5 and Windows XP and has been tested extensively on all these systems.

Main features:
- Records every keystroke on any window;
- Ultra small file size - 15kb at all;
- Very small memory and resources usage;
- Very easy to setup and use;
- Logs window title, application path, date and time;
- Compatible with different keyboard layouts;
- Does not appear in the Task List in Windows 9x;
- Can automatically run every time your computer starts;
- Can work in hidden mode;
- Uses hotkeys to bring up the viewer program;

Gaz 25 19:31 22 Jan 2004

Be very careful. Somehow I think your going to think we are going to give you hacking tricks.... Ahhhh no mate! But I have suggested the keylogger.

The reason I think this, is you spelt: paedofiles wrong and no full stop. Thats how kids punctuate.
Anyway, I bet I a mistaken, and DONT mean to offent.... But...

I hope your not a scipt kiddie wannabe hacker. Because that is NOT allowed on PCA.

;-)

Just remember that you should only use these keyloggers for legit things.

Eddie 2425 19:36 22 Jan 2004

gee i dont want to get into hacking, i have seen where you can save the content of the message to documents etc thats all i want yeah snooping if you like but i feel in a good cause because of the big wide world i will look at your key logger thanks

Eddie 2425 19:43 22 Jan 2004

my spelling is a bit like yours i think and i can assure you i am an adult but i like your suspicious mind, i cant spell paedofile and you cant spell offend lol ps whats a scipt kiddie?

Eddie 2425 19:48 22 Jan 2004

downloaded keyboard logger but it comes up "alredy runs press hot key"
and thats how alredy is spelt no a

Gaz 25 18:38 29 Jan 2004

I made 2 spelling mistakes there.

Forget script kiddies, they are little wannabe hackeroons.

Anyway...

It means that the program is running in the backround. Press the hot-keys to access the menu.

Or you should try right clicking the tray icon for more options.

Regards,
Gaz

Chegs ® 19:00 29 Jan 2004

There is also the Chat Logs,put Messenger Plus onto puter(without sponsor)It will be "cool" for daughter,as it gives extra options when selected as Away,and saves ALL chats in a simple text file. click here

Gaz 25 23:17 31 Jan 2004

Ensure you DO NOT install the sponsors, or else yuo will have a hard time getting rid of spyware with Spybot.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: University of the West of England (UWE)

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Les meilleures GoPro 2017