Richard-187847 20:05 30 Nov 2004

my 2nd computer has three partitions which i want to change back to 1. I have a copy of windows 2000

  Diodorus Siculus 20:10 30 Nov 2004

a - get some partitioning software eg partition magic ((£30)/ ranish partition manager (free).

b - use the Win2k CD to reformat / partition the disk (but you lose everything).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone