Partition in REVERSE

  ROCKHARD 19:21 15 Feb 2003

A friend of mine has inherited a PC with a 4GB HDD which the previous owner has partitioned (1GB + 3GB). How does he go about reverting to a un - partitioned HDD. (Sorry but this way above my head). Hope this makes sense!

  MAJ 19:39 15 Feb 2003

This might help, ROCKHARD.

click here

  ROCKHARD 19:57 15 Feb 2003

Thanks Maj

I'll show it to my mate & let HIM make his own mind up as it appears pretty complicated to me! Thanks again for such a quick response.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone