Parental Monitoring

Blues Brothers 13:55 15 Nov 2008

Hi,

Is there a parental control program available to let me display the screen of my sons' pc while I'm on my pc in the office. I know remote assistance will do a similar thing but that would require him accepting the connection. I would like to log in and monitor discretely to make sure he's doing that dreaded homework :).

Many Thanks

Pamy 14:17 15 Nov 2008

There are parental control programs about but, not to do what you want. Could you not come to some arrangement with your son instead of behind his back monitoring?

Pamy 14:25 15 Nov 2008

this site may be of help to you click here

canarieslover 14:26 15 Nov 2008

Perhaps a webcam pointing at his screen, but I don't think he'd be too impressed. There is more danger of him being very secretive if he thinks you have a complete lack of trust in him. Protect him with the usual parental control programs and take an active interest in his schoolwork. Show trust and it is usually reciprocated.

spyphonemonkey 05:26 21 Dec 2009

If you are looking into Parental Control software for computers and the internet,
then you also need to be concerned about smartphone monitoring.

Smartphones - BlackBerry, iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian - are cell phones with computer
capability.

Reliable Smartphone Monitoring software is available from a couple of different companies.

More information is available at Best Spy Phone and Mobile Spy Phone websites.

click here

click here

They also have links to information on WebWatcher, Cyber Patrol, Advanced Parental Control and other
computer and internet monitoring software.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?