Paragon Partition Manager 05 Install Problem

pward 17:26 18 Oct 2006

I am trying to install Paragon Partition Manager 05 from the November 06 edition DVD.
I have accessed the manufacturers website and applied for a serial number which they have supplied.
When the Installshield wizard runs however, the "next" button remains greyed out after entering my name and the serial number. I am therefore unable to proceed with the installation.
Any suggestions?

RickyC :-) 17:31 18 Oct 2006

pward

Are you copying and pasting the code from the email you receive, or typing this in manually? It could be that you're mistaking a 1 (one) for an I (the letter 'i'). Or possibly a 0 (zero) for an 'O'.

Email me directly, using the yellow envelope next to my user name, if you aren't able to get this installed.

kind regards

Richard Clooke

Cover Disc Editor

pward 18:05 18 Oct 2006

Richard,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I did in fact initially cut and paste the serial number for that reason and when it didn't work tried entering it manually.
I also changed the "User Name" field to the "PRODUCT KEY" that the manufacturer supplied (my name with a "2" suffixed) but what fixed the problem was cutting and pasting this too! (Can't see the what the difference was).

So the the trick is to cut and paste both the "PRODUCT KEY" to the "User Name" and the "SERIAL NUMBER" to the "Serial Number" field.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?