Panorama Viewer

Joe Wood 16:36 14 Sep 2003

I'm developing my website for some digital pictures I have taken. Some of the panoramic pictures are too long to be displayed in the frame and when made the right length they are not very high so the user cannot really tell what the photograph is. I currently have a JavaScript that has the image in a table cell and when you hover over an arrow on either side the photo moves across the screen. This works perfectly but I can't set where the photo starts, so the main part of the picture is not displayed when the picture loads. Does anyone know a way, or even another script, that will allow me to set the start point of the picture. The script I'm currently using is designed to work with a menu that has lots of items in so the user can scroll through them and they don't all have to be displayed on screen all the time, to save screen space. This script can be found at click here. Does anyone know a way of editing this script to achieve the effect I want or another script that would?

BarryKeith 16:44 14 Sep 2003
  Qmar 00:24 15 Sep 2003

panoramic photo viewer plugin...

see..

click here

example /
click here

Qmar 11:16 16 Sep 2003

see this- can be used on websites -it says on the box..

click here

ulead cool 360 - photopanorama made easy

-- retails 9-99 in my local office-world.

Qmar 11:53 16 Sep 2003

use the quicktime VR format for your panoramas, you will see that quicktime plugin support it now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017