Palm Tungsten calendar synch with Outlook

Bigpeat 23:51 15 Apr 2008

I have a Palm Tungsten E2 which I synchronise with Outlook running on a Windows 2000 PC. Initially all was well but recently a strange fault has developed. Appointments entered on Outlook synchronise perfectly with Calendar on the Palm, but when appointments are entered on Palm and then synchronised with Outlook, Outlook makes a bizarre over-correction for summer time. For example - we are now in British Summer Time and appointments now entered for dates before the end of BST synchronise properly on Outlook. But if an appointment is entered on the Palm for a date beyond the end of BST, when synchronised with Outlook it appears an hour earlier on Outlook (it doesn't change on Palm's calendar). Before BST started the opposite thing happened, i.e. appointments entered on Palm for a date during BST appeared an hour later on Outlook. This is v annoying as I have to go into Outlook after synching and alter appointments made for dates after the end of BST. I hope this verbiage makes sense and that somebody has an explanation. If however I've not made myself clear please let me know and I will try a more detailed description!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Is this the future of VR and AR?

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment regarder le Bureau des L├ęgendes en ligne ?