Paint Shop Pro X Problem

morgueman 18:37 02 Sep 2008

Hello all, i have paint shop pro x from corel. i recently had to reinstall windows and so lost the paint shop, which i've had for a few years or so. When trying to install it again its asking for a serial number, which i cant find! I've got the box and user manual and the CD, which came in a plain cover. I've e-mailed corel and they said they dont support this product any more!!
So does anyone know how i can get the serial number?
Thanks for any help with this!

MAT ALAN 19:08 02 Sep 2008

Unless you have proof of purchase i doubt they would have done anything for you anyway..

you could try the "read me" files on the disc some progs are known to store the serial No.there..

If you had a backup of your previous install you could have recovered it from there...

keverne 20:08 02 Sep 2008

If you registered it then sign in at click here
and click on 'View Your Products'. The serial number will be listed.

I am Spartacus 20:37 02 Sep 2008

Serial number on mine is printed on the otherwise blank inside of the DVD case cover.

BT 07:51 03 Sep 2008

I always write the Serial number of software on the disc with a CD pen, then you can't loose it, which seems to be a recurring problem on these forums.

pinkerton 11:29 12 Sep 2008

I have used PSP for many years, the latest version I have is PSP X, I have the CD and the key (PRW1OUX-0073582-ETE). But following a crash when I try to reinstall it I am told the key is invalid!!!
Corel are absolutely no help whatsoever, that is if you can contact them in the first place.
I have paid for this product, WHY CAN'T I USE IT!!
Can anyone help
pinkerton.

morgueman 11:41 12 Sep 2008

I did register the product, but i've since changed my email address, some years now and the old email wont work on their website!

keverne 12:17 12 Sep 2008

You have hijacked morgueman's thread. Please start your own.

keverne 23:04 12 Sep 2008

Sorry morgueman, I forgot to reply to your latest post.

I had similar problems regarding my registered email address and it only took a quick call to Corel support on Freefone: 0800 376 9271 to rectify it.

pinkerton 10:02 13 Sep 2008

Sorry if I have breached some protocol,I have never used helproom before and apologise sincerely.
If I can find a way I will remove the offending item.
pinkerton

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?