paint shop pro x

simonsup 15:13 15 Aug 2007

Hiall, how do i join or stich 2 or 3 pictures together seamlessly in paint shop pro x?
Cheers peeps :)

ventanas 15:28 15 Aug 2007

Create a new blank file with the dimensions you will need for the final joined image. Open each image and in turn copy them and paste as new layer into the file you opened. Drag each layer until it is in the right place and then go to work hiding any joins that show. Finally crop the image to get rid of any uneven edges.

simonsup 15:44 15 Aug 2007

anchor 15:51 16 Aug 2007

It seems you wish to make a panorama from the 3 pictures. I suggest a dedicated programme for this will be very, very much better.

Have a look at Autostitch, (free)

click here

Ensure you make & save the pano at a high resolution.

I mostly use Pixmaker, (now out of business), but a free "lite" version is still available from here:

click here

Another good one to consider is Photovista

click here

anchor 16:41 16 Aug 2007

ps: I make lots of panoramas and can safely say that you are most unlikely to get a good result using Paint Shop Pro.

You will never get the blending correct, and look natural. If that is what you want to do.

ventanas 16:59 16 Aug 2007

Agreed, but I thought it might confuse things to discuss these. The one I use is click here not cheap, but does a superb job.

It is possible to do a reasonable job in PSP or Photoshop, but tool selection is critical, and it will take some time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?