Paint-shop Pro 8

Ex plorer 16:16 23 Feb 2009

When I save and name a photo it always ends up with the red pallet and name, I have to click the palet to show the picture is there a way so that when I open my photo album it shows the pictures and not the pallet.

Sea Urchin 16:21 23 Feb 2009

Click View menu and Thumbnails ?

MAJ 16:26 23 Feb 2009

You haven't stated your operating system, which file type you're saving the photos as, or which photo album you're using, Ex plorer, but, if Sea Urchin's solution doesn't work and you're saving as PSD files, then try saving as Jpeg.

MAJ 16:42 23 Feb 2009

That should read........... PSP files (Paintshop Pro files), PSD is a Photoshop file.

Ex plorer 17:20 23 Feb 2009

I was saving as PSP pro files.
OS Vista I have tried to save as sugested but they still save with the pallet.
I am saving photos in pictures folder where all my files are kept.
There are two different J Peggs to save as but I am still getting the pallet. J Peg Jiff / J Peg 200

Ex plorer 17:28 23 Feb 2009

Forgot to say there is no Thumbnails in drop down menu so clicked Details all other choices were called Icons

MAJ 18:57 23 Feb 2009

Open the folder containing your pictures, go to Organise > Folder and Search Options > View tab, untick the "Always shows icons, never thumbnails" option, click Apply and OK to exit.

Ex plorer 09:43 24 Feb 2009

Cheers MAJ and thanks for your time and help problem solved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?