Pages always need to be refreshed

steve263000 12:49 13 Jan 2006

I have recently added a new page to my site, click here and every time I visit it or others visit it to view, the page needs to be refreshed before the information will come up.

This also happens with other sites not connected with myself. At the bottom of the brower window I get a message 'stopped' and when I refresh the page, all is OK.

This only seems to happen with Firefox, as I have just tried it in I.E. and it was fine. As I prefer Firefox, I would like to know what is going on.

Skyver 12:52 13 Jan 2006

Worked fine in Firefox once I allowed the domain via NoScript. On a pedantic note, don't you mean `Panoramas`?

steve263000 09:40 16 Jan 2006

While I aggree that my spelling needs changing, and that will be done soon, what do you mean by NoScript? Or should I already know? I still cannot figure why some sites need refreshing and others do not. And this is quite new as Firefox has worked well for me for some time.

Chegs ®™ 09:51 16 Jan 2006

NoScript I think is an extension for FF.I just had a look at your site using Avant and FF and had no difficulty with either.

Further pedantics,the marina shots show the photo-stitching thats been done in the changing light of the sky. ;-))

steve263000 12:28 17 Jan 2006

Thanks to those who have responded. I will have a look at the FF site and check it out now. As for the poor stiching, I know what you mean, and I will have a look at that. I tried Pixmaker for that one, but I prefer Photovista and will do it again.

Just one more small thing. If you check out the 'panorama' page the spelling on the top is obviously wrong. I have corrected it three times, and in FP and all checks it is fine. But when it is up to the web, the spelling is wrong. Anybody got any bright ideas?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?