Page Plus X2

ExPara 15:35 07 Sep 2008

I have a lot of Microsoft Publisher files with the suffix .pub . Is there a way of opening them in Serif Page Plus X2 which uses the suffix .ppp ? I am able to open the files by selecting all and then copy and paste. Doing it this way I loose all the formating. I would appreciate any help.

Woolwell 16:17 07 Sep 2008

Pretty certain that PagePlus cannot open Publisher files. I asked Serif this question a while back. If you can get the publication into a pdf file then Serif should be able to open it without loss of format.

howard64 17:18 07 Sep 2008

if you have mspublisher can you not save the files as some other format? Failing that I remember some while back on the mag dvd there was a prog which could read a lot of formats and change them to another type.

howard64 08:43 09 Sep 2008

there is a file conversion site click here that allows you to upload a file in 1 format then convert to another and then download it back. I have not used it but it might be able to handle your files.

ExPara 20:50 09 Sep 2008

Thanks all for your replies, I will try converting to PDf to see if it meets my requirments.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?