page offline

yorkieman 15:32 29 Jun 2004

please please can anyone tell me how to stop the square box popping up all the time saying page unavailable offline, i am using windowa xp pro, nobody seems to be able to help

Diodorus Siculus 15:51 29 Jun 2004

Sounds like some pop-ups; do you have a pop-up stopper installed? Try the google search bar or FireFox browser.

johnnyrocker 15:56 29 Jun 2004

try clicking file and unticking work offline?

johnny.

yorkieman 15:59 29 Jun 2004

yes i have got all the pop up stoppers loaded, i think it is something to do with windows explorer as its got a E on the top left hand side of the box or could be internet explorer

yorkieman 15:59 29 Jun 2004

yes i have got all the pop up stoppers loaded, i think it is something to do with windows explorer as its got a E on the top left hand side of the box or could be internet explorer

yorkieman 16:03 29 Jun 2004

thanks johnnyrocker but when i click on file it doe's not show work offline could you be more specific please

johnnyrocker 16:28 29 Jun 2004

when opening file in explorer work off line should be one of the options in the drop down menu.

johnny.

bretsky 16:29 29 Jun 2004

Try going into IE>tools>synchronise, it might be a web page trying to work offline, or it could be your av trying to get updates, or you could have a dialler or spyware/adware.

Try these click here or click here

Bretsky ;0)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

How modern book design was influenced by illustrated manuscripts

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Les meilleurs logiciels de montage vidéo gratuits (en 2017)