Page cannot be displayed cannot find server

Femme 02:52 31 Dec 2004

Second time this happens.
Pc crawls and i have trouble posting because of this message
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer
LAst time it stopped after two weeks not sure why
Im also getting a explorer message warning about security
Windows me----explorer6.0
tHANKS fEMME

AndySD 07:37 31 Dec 2004

Download then update then run either Adaware click here or A2 click here

Femme 19:02 31 Dec 2004

Thx but no luck

AndySD 09:30 01 Jan 2005

Try running Hijack this click here and the post it here (look at this thread to get an idea how it looks as you need to split the log into 2 to 4 posts and can you leave a blank line between each entry click here )

LinuxPenguin 16:25 01 Jan 2005

DO NOT POST IT HERE

if you do you have no idea what hackers can do with that information.

I too recommend you use hijackthis, but do not post the log file to here

Email it to someone who knows what theyre doing, i know i dont particularly mind, ask andysd if he does so you can get a second opinion.

Femme 18:58 01 Jan 2005

I still dont know what causes this but the restore worked
thankyou everyone
Femme

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires