Page cannot be displayed

Matt.tt 09:24 24 Feb 2007

I Have a Windows 2000 computer, Which I need to run a couple of programs on which use the click here.

The when I click on application on this computer which uses click here windows Internet explorer opens, Like it should but then says that The page cannot be displayed.

I have tried running several of the applications I need to run on this computer, or another They all work fine, So I don't understand why, when it comes to the Windows 2000 computer It doesn't work.

Any Ideas would be much appreciated?

Technotiger 09:32 24 Feb 2007

Hi, neither of your links work, they just say something a Local Host - this is an area of which I am not familiar, afraid you need someone far more techi than I.

Sorry I can't help, just letting you know your links don't work for me - though they might for others.

Matt.tt 09:55 24 Feb 2007

oops, Sorry guys. The links above are not meant to actually be links, if you see what I mean. So basicialy just ignore them. Here is what it's meant to say!;

I Have a Windows 2000 computer, Which I need to run a couple of programs on which use the //localhost:whateverport.

When I click on application on this computer which uses //localhost:whateverport windows Internet explorer opens, Like it should but then says that The page cannot be displayed.

I have tried running several of the applications I need to run on this computer, or another They all work fine, So I don't understand why, when it comes to the Windows 2000 computer It doesn't work.

Technotiger 10:14 24 Feb 2007

Hmmm, perhaps you have your Security settings too high in IE.

Matt.tt 10:53 24 Feb 2007

Thanks technotiger, But unfortunatly this does not seam to have helped.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 Hack Latest News: How Secure is your Wi-Fi?

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Comment utiliser Twitter ?