packhard vseo200t touch monitor

mr gee 14:05 06 Dec 2010

Hi I have just bought the Packhard Bell Viseo 200t touch screen monitor and can i get the begger to work as a touch screen can i heck!
I am running win 7 home premium. Device manger shows to as a generic monitor but yet says its a viseo200t can anyone help please?

GaT7 14:19 06 Dec 2010

Did you install the drivers? What does the quick start guide or user manual say?

If you don't have any of them, they can be downloaded from click here: choose Monitor > Viseo > Viseo20x > look under the Driver & Document tabs. G

mr gee 14:40 06 Dec 2010

hi, thanks for your reply, user and set up giude doesn't mention anything about touch not working , tried the download ...still same prob.

GaT7 14:58 06 Dec 2010

What does the quick start guide or user manual have to say about setting it up to work initially? There must be stuff mentioned there that tell you what you need to do. Otherwise what's the point of having a quick start guide or user manual in the first place?

It could be faulty as well. Where did you buy it from? Did you contact them for help? G

mr gee 15:11 06 Dec 2010

hi to quote from the user guide " 1go to control panel,and click hardware and sound (?)
2) click tablet pc settingsand a window will pop up.
3) click the setup button in the configure section,enable the touch screen functoinon the touch screen (not the notebook screen)by touching the screen with your finger ,then click calibrate "

done all that nowt ...i bet there is summat simple i am missing lol

GaT7 15:23 06 Dec 2010

Try PB online support for help click here. All the best with it. G

mr gee 15:59 06 Dec 2010

hi ,
I have solved the problem.

Nowhere in any of the set up instructions does it mention a USB cable,i was looking at the rear of the monitor to check on the power cable and VGA cable and noticed a usb slot, so i got a spare usb "a" and "b" end cable and plugged it in and hey presto it worked!
Thanks for you help

GaT7 16:16 06 Dec 2010

Now who would've thought of that?!

Thanks for letting us know :-), G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?