Outlook Problem

Bob The Nob© 17:09 13 Nov 2006

In Outlook Express I get shedloads of "failure to deliver" notices from assorted mailer demons and E mail blockers. All of them are for mail that I have not sent and to recipients I have never heard of. My user name ends with @klrk511.fsnet.co.uk. The blocked messages all seem to use this. For example "[email protected]" or "[email protected]." I have upgraded my security to McAfees most comprehensive package but none of their systems detect a fault. Any ideas?

For privacy options I have changed the @ to something else but it is mostly right!

Bob

skidzy 17:13 13 Nov 2006

I take it you have ran all antispyware/malware apps and your AV ?

Bob The Nob© 17:16 13 Nov 2006

yep

Jak_1 17:17 13 Nov 2006

Just delete, I am with orange with an @fsnet.co .uk ending and get the same. It also appears that other isp's are having a prob with them too.

Woolwell 17:31 13 Nov 2006

Get them all the time - spammers at work - I'm in the process of changing my e-mail address because that is the only way I have found out of the problem.

rawprawn 17:32 13 Nov 2006

Get E Prompter it's an excellent program, uses hardly any resouces and you can delete the unwanted mail before it gets to Outlook Express.
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?