Outlook express wont put sent items in sent box or clear after sending

Ambasedor 10:13 01 Oct 2014

I have XP and use outlook express. Just recently I have been having trouble when i send an e mail it goes into the outbox and sits there. When i click send and receive it sends it but it still sits there and i end up with multiples being sent. I have to delete manually. also when it does send it doesn't show in the sent box. Also it comes up with an error box saying ""Some errors occured while processing the requested tasks. Please review the list of errors below for more details.""" but there are never any details shown. I have tried resets to an time when it was OK but still not sorted. Also in the Status column when the send recieve button is clicked and the window comes up to show what is sending and receiving in the Status tab it says Warnings.

lotvic 15:30 01 Oct 2014

Each folder box has a size limit of 2GB. If you google 'Outlook Express 2GB limit problem' you will find various guides to solve this without losing emails. Here is one way ClickHere

lotvic 15:36 01 Oct 2014

I can't recommend the method I linked to as I haven't tried it. What I used to do is make extra separate folders under the Local Folders for my emails and move them out of the Inbox and Sent Box so they didn't go over the 2GB limit.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?