Outlook express problems.

Gwyn1 06:54 13 Jul 2007

Difficult to explain but here goes- when sending photos as e-mail attachments the person receiving them when 'scrolling' through them find images of things from their e-mail pages and/or browser pages. These images are usually just one word or a headline - for example 'Sale Ends 15th July.' I have sent to myself and this happened to me. As stated it appears that the images are not from my pages (except when I sent it to myself) but from the recipients page. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks.

johndrew 10:43 13 Jul 2007

If OE is set to display in plain text rather than HTML this can happen. Plain text is safer than HTML as `nasties` have nowhere to hide.

To view in HTML, click on the message and go to `View/Message in HTML` this will allow only the selected message to be viewed this way, all others will remain unchanged.

Gwyn1 11:55 13 Jul 2007

Johndrew thanks but that makes no difference. I just emailed myself four photos and when scrolling through them keep getting 'bits' from this page included eg. heading at top of page, the netvibes logo on the left side. Mailed the same four to my partner and she has 'bits' from her page included.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Is this the future of VR and AR?

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment regarder le Bureau des L├ęgendes en ligne ?