outlook express problem

annie42 10:55 22 Apr 2009

Hi - hope someone can help me. Have had OEx for some time but was trying to set a seperate in box for myself. I aborted when I was asked for details of incoming and outgoing servers as I needed to check. Since then I can't access OEx at all. I seem to have the set up page which seems to be frozen. I bought RegProfix and cleaned up the computer including registry files but it has made no difference. I hope I hav'nt lost my emails and addresses but would be happy just to have OEx back again. Am not very computer literate so if any solution could be spelt out for me I would appreciate it very much. Thanks

User-1229748 14:32 22 Apr 2009

where did you buy regprofix from?did you receive a warning of any sort that you needed to buy regprofix?

User-1229748 15:11 22 Apr 2009

for a quicker response i would tick this thread as resolved and open another in the helproom.i think you may have duped into buying something and may have malware also

annie42 17:47 22 Apr 2009

Thanks - there was a link on the Virgin email troubleshooting page which made me think it was kosher. I will do as you suggest.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?