Outlook Express problem.

kenneth-204108 14:11 26 Jun 2006

Hi!
I have 2 "error" e-mails that I cannot clear from Outlook Express.I am at a total loss as to how to delete them. Every time I open O.E., there they are!!
Could somebody please tell me how to take them off, I would be most grateful.Thank you in anticipation.
Sincerely,kpnut8

DieSse 14:24 26 Jun 2006

What are they, and where are they?

VoG II 16:00 26 Jun 2006

Go to your ISP's webmail page and delete them from there.

DieSse 16:31 26 Jun 2006

by email "I have 2 "faulty" e-mails sent to the a misprinted address in Outlook Express. I get the faulty error message every time I log on and I wish to delete them, as they are a nuisance. Could you give me a method of deleting them? Sincerely, kpnut"

It's not good etiquette to email directly without an invitation - the forum is for all to see and participate in.

It's still not clear to me.

Do you mean you've sent two emails out to a faulty address, and you keep getting non-deliverable errors?

If not please try and be more explicit in what you've done, what keeps happening, and what the error actually is, which folders are involved etc etc.

kenneth-204108 11:18 27 Jun 2006

Sorry for the delay, I have been experiencing computer problems.
IN ANSWER TO YOUR RESPONSES:-
1:- I do not know how to obtain my ISP webmail number (Ihave never had to do it, or been shown).
2:- What I meant to say and I admit that I did not explain very well is that I sent two e-mails to the same faulty address,both exactly the same,to my local rugby club.
Thank you both for your kind support.
Sincerely,
kpnut8

DieSse 16:23 27 Jun 2006

*I sent two e-mails to the same faulty address,both exactly the same,to my local rugby club.*

and?? - what happened??

Terry Brown 16:55 27 Jun 2006

As you are using Outlook Express, go to Tools,Message rules & select BLOCK.This will stop the message re-appearing or you could do the following, hightlight the email, go to messages, block sender.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review

How to draw a mandala

iPhone X review

Musique en streaming : Spotify vs Deezer