Outlook Express lost mail

bogs 19:59 25 Jul 2003

Hi' I have just noticed for the past 6 days none of my sent mail appears in the sent Items box. I know they go, as I've watched them leave Outbox and double checked by mailing myself and all arrived in seconds. But NONE appear in Sent Items. Can anyone help?...It would be much appreciated.

VoG II 20:03 25 Jul 2003

Assuming that you are using Outlook Express, Tools/Options, Send tab, tick "Save copy of sent messages in the "Sent Items" folder".

whybe 20:07 25 Jul 2003

bogs,
Have you checked. Tools, Options. Send tab. First item save sent items in sent items. Is it ticked?

whybe 20:08 25 Jul 2003

VoG - you beat me to it!

bogs 07:13 26 Jul 2003

Many thanks for suggesting the tool/options/send route, but I've aleady checked that and the save copy sent messages to sent items box is checked. Sorry, should have mentioned it before. Could the problem be caused by a bug of some sort?

DieSse 09:46 26 Jul 2003

Look in the View option for the Sent folder - it should be set to "All Messages"

bogs 11:18 26 Jul 2003

Thanks, I've checked the View option and it's set to All Messages. The trouble started on the 17th of this month,before that all was fine. After trying everything I could think of I even ran Systems Restore, but the problem remains. Think it must be a bug of some kind.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?