Outlook Express down

thumbscrew 07:44 05 Sep 2010

I'm with TalkTalk and, for some reason my Outlook Express won't work. It keeps asking me to reset my password and name. I've tried that but no joy...anyone else got problems?

VoG II 09:07 05 Sep 2010

Perhaps click here

Eargasm 10:16 05 Sep 2010

I'm with Talk Talk and i cannot send or receive emails this morning, i am using Outlook and when opening it just says Send/Receive complete.

Ford Prefect 01 11:55 05 Sep 2010

I think it may be something to do with their upgrade of their webmail. It has been a bit up and down since last night.

Audio~~Chip 19:01 05 Sep 2010

logging into the TalkTalk website temp till things are back?

Also have a good look at the pages available on this website for TalkTalk members click here

T.T.

thumbscrew 19:52 05 Sep 2010

Thanks all, Webmail will send but not receiving.Ford Prefect,can you tell me more about this upgrade, can't find anything on their status page?

thumbscrew 20:22 05 Sep 2010

Also I've been messing and clicking when I shouldn't and lost the send/receive box and the Create Mail button. Can anyone tell me how to get it back please?

Audio~~Chip 21:31 05 Sep 2010

in xp I take it? in outlook express there are 2 options to get this to show

Try: right click on the top bar but not over a icon and make sure "Toolbar" has a tick on it.

If that doesn't work then right click on top bar and right click then select Customise. in the left pane look for the option you want to add to the toolbar

thumbscrew 21:36 05 Sep 2010

Cheers Audio...got it back....still problems with Talk Talk emails sending/receiving.

johnmichle515 06:53 08 Sep 2010

Hi !

As Outlook Express is used in our daily life to communicate within our organization as well as personal life. There are lots of general issues that occurs in Outlook Express such as sending/receiving mail issue, emails not open etc. I have used Kernel for Outlook repair software to handle such type of issues. It really amazing software that repair and recover all type of problems with Outlook Express. You can find it from click here

Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?