Outlook Express is blocking one sender only

Dylanfan 20:18 22 Feb 2006

Can anyone explain this? I discovered yesterday that i cannot receive any emails from a particular fiend. To check the system, she sent me an email while I was on the phone to her and it did not arrive. I then sent her one whilst we were still on the phone and she received it instantly. She then replied immediately to my email and it did not come through.
I have checked that her email address and domain are not in my 'blocked senders' list.
I can think of no reason why her emails cannot get through. She does not get a message that her email has bounced back or failed to get through.I do not have any message rules set in my account. As far as I know, this is the only sender who cannot get an email through to me. Is this not strange? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Bob

[email protected]© 20:22 22 Feb 2006

Firstly who is yours and hers ISPs? If you are NTL and she is Hotmail you cannot receive for a reason only known to NTL!

Dylanfan 20:33 22 Feb 2006

Mine is btopenworld, i don't know what hers is but she is using the isp of a large public body. Bob

namtas 20:33 22 Feb 2006

[email protected]©

"If you are NTL and she is Hotmail you cannot receive for a reason only known to NTL"

[email protected]©, Where have you got this from?

I am on NTL BB and run a club, many members are on Hotmail and I have no more problems with Hotmail than any with other ISP's

[email protected]© 20:39 22 Feb 2006

namtas here are a couple of threads I have seen on this subject there are many more!

click here

click here

Dylanfan 20:58 22 Feb 2006

I appreciate all the advice but the adviceb seems to relate more to hotmail and ntl accounts. Neither of us is either ntl or hotmail so there must be some other problem?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

The secrets of creating gory VFX

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache