Outlook Express 2 out of 3 accounts not working

Sapins 18:48 17 Apr 2008

First of all I have not changed any settings. Of my 3 accounts A,B.and C, messages from A to B and C go straight to the deleted folder, messages from B to A and C arrive in the inbox ok, messages from C to A and B go to the deleted folder.

I have ran scans with Spybot Search and Destroy, nothing found, and SUPERAntiSpyware Pro which found 61 tracking cookies which I deleted. I have Windows Defender running and Windows Firewall activated and the firewall in a Netgear router

Also a friend contacted me yesterday to say she had sent 3 e-mails to address C, which I did not receive at all.

I have checked the settings on the server, Orange.fr and nothing has changed there.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Sapins 21:58 17 Apr 2008

Anyone?

Sea Urchin 22:24 17 Apr 2008

Do you have any Message Rules set up - if so then could they have become corrupted? And if you don't have any set then check to make sure that there definitely are none.

Sapins 22:30 17 Apr 2008

Hi,Thanks for your reply.

I have just checked the blocked senders list and the 2 addresses not working were on it, now don't ask me how they got there because I haven't a clue:-( Anyway problem solved,

thanks again,

regards,

Sapins

Sea Urchin 22:46 17 Apr 2008

Glad to hear it's sorted

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?