Outlook contacts

Y2K_Phil 22:23 12 Jun 2008

Hi Guys,

I am having a few issues with Outlook 2003. I have reinstalled my computer and installed Outlook 2003 and copied in my old PST file from my old computer which was also running Outlook 2003.

Anyway, all my emails and contacts, diary ect is all there however.

If I go to type a new email, address and click on new email if I then click on the "to" icon there are no contacts in the list. However if I go into the contact folder they are all listed there.

Any help would be great!!

Cheers

Phil

MAT ALAN 22:29 12 Jun 2008

In the Navigation Pane, click Contacts. Under My Contacts, right-click the Contacts folder you want to view in the address book, and then click Properties on the shortcut menu. Click the Outlook Address Book tab, and make sure that the Show this folder as an e-mail address book check box is selected. If the check box is unavailable, you need to add the Outlook Address Book to your profile...

Click OK.

To add the Outlook Address Book to your profile, go to Tools | Email Accounts. Choose Add a new directory or address book and click Next. Choose Additional Address Books and click Next. Choose Outlook Address Book and click Next. Restart Outlook

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone