outlook calender on 3 comps + 2 phones

Piston_Broke 18:45 15 Oct 2007

I wish to show my calender on all my computers
1 x work comp - windows NT
1 x Home comp - Win 98
1 x laptop - Vista home prem.

1 x Nokia N95
1 x motorola

I am unable to share via network or other simple stuff, basic (Very basic please) instructions on how to get the calender on a floppy disk (work Comp has all usb ports disabled) and transferred to other comps, I can synch phones with software.

Would be very happy bunny

Thank you

P.S does anybody know how the calender can be used as a wallpaper to keep it on screen at all times. just thought I would ask.

davidh50 00:56 16 Oct 2007

You could try this,

click here

craig42 15:59 16 Oct 2007

Piston_Broke
Try this for a wallpaper

click here

Piston_Broke 21:21 16 Oct 2007

Craig42 - marvellous, thank you just about fits the bill.

DavidH50 - Thanks for the info, but work calender is all outlook and is updated by other offices (meetings etc..) so has to be outlook, ,

Woolwell 22:32 16 Oct 2007

Your problem is going to be how to ensure that you have the latest version of the calendar on each of your devices.
You can export calendar.
In Outlook make sure that you are in calendar view. The file - Import and Export - Choose export to a file - select personal folder file (pst) file - click next - make sure calendar is highlighted - click next and browse to fin the floppy drive. Depending on the size of the calendar it may or may not fit on a floppy.
You will have to import the pst file on each computer.
This is rather long winded and as stated you have the problem of knowing which has the latest data.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?