Outlook 2003 Signiature Problem ??

g4fne72 10:56 17 Jan 2008

Hi Folks .... I'm hoping someone could solve this one for me.

I'm running outlook 2003 with 3 different email accounts. I want a different signiature for each account. The default account signiature works fine but even though i set up the other 2 in the same way i cannot get the other signiatures to work.

Any ideas anyone ??

xania 15:37 17 Jan 2008

Do you have to log out and log back in for 2nd & 3rd users or is this just 3 e-mail accounts on the one logon. If there asre different logins, then you shoul dbe able to set up each one separately, but if you only have the one logon, you can set up separate email accounts but you will only have one DEFAULT account and one DEFAULT signature

recap 15:54 17 Jan 2008

In Outlook 2003 navigate to Options/Mail Format (tab)/Signatures (section). Select an account from the drop-down list. Then choose the signature you want for, either/both 'for new message' or 'replies/forwards'.

You must create the signatures before performing the above, giving each signature a unique name.

Hope that helps?

g4fne72 18:19 17 Jan 2008

Thanks for responses ... i have done exactly as suggested & have a different signiatures for each with both "signiature for new messages" & "Signiatures for replies & forwards" selected but still nothing shows :confused: :confused:

recap 14:19 21 Jan 2008

I agree that is confusing. On my system I have for example an ntlbusiness account under which I have selected Disclaimer, under another [when selected] I have Title. Do you get similar results when selecting different accounts?

g4fne72 15:31 21 Jan 2008

No unfortunately i only get the signiature come up on the first account

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone