Outlook 2003 address book woes

mikesuther 13:20 05 Nov 2007

Hi, i hope some bright spark can resolve a querie thet my wife has asked me and to be fair I have just no idea. We use office pro 2003 on XP Home my wife has asked me is it possible to have two address books, one for business and the other for private use. I am unsure why she would want this but I have to confess that I thought it was possible. any help would be gratefully received as it will make life easier. thanks in advance

FreeCell 17:38 05 Nov 2007

In Outlook 2000 you can create contacts (address books) folders under the default Contacts folder. Assume you can do the same in Outlook 2003.

Call one business and keep the main as personal (or vice versa as suits your needs) and you should get what you are looking for.

mikesuther 09:15 06 Nov 2007

Thank you for your reply, Since posting the thread my wife worked out just what you have answered. I am sorry for not saying earlier but she did not tell me until I told her that you had posted and she found the way to do it the way you said if you understand that bad english.

Thank you for your time and you never know might be able to help you in the future, bye for now.

Regards
Mike

FreeCell 18:01 06 Nov 2007

Mike
No problem, glad she has sorted things out the way she wanted.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?