Outlook 2002 Forum

murgle 21:10 01 Mar 2004

Does anybody know of an Outlook 2002 forum.

Thanks

Jester2K 21:20 01 Mar 2004

Nothing we can help with?

Jester2K 21:20 01 Mar 2004

Nothing we can help with?

murgle 21:52 01 Mar 2004

I tried asking here a few months ago, but didn't get a reply.

I used to be able to drag incoming emails from my in box in to a contacts folder in personal folders. After reinstalling Outlook, it will not allow me to do this but it will allow me to drag them in to email folders. I have spent hours looking through the settings.

Also, I have somehow changed the settings in the deleted items folder. Instead of looking like my inbox with a view window at the bottom of the page, I now just get a row of greyed out lines with a subject and a little + sign to view each email message.

Any help appreciated.

murgle 21:52 01 Mar 2004

I tried asking here a few months ago, but didn't get a reply.

I used to be able to drag incoming emails from my in box in to a contacts folder in personal folders. After reinstalling Outlook, it will not allow me to do this but it will allow me to drag them in to email folders. I have spent hours looking through the settings.

Also, I have somehow changed the settings in the deleted items folder. Instead of looking like my inbox with a view window at the bottom of the page, I now just get a row of greyed out lines with a subject and a little + sign to view each email message.

Any help appreciated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?