outlook 2000 2 problems -

rsturbo 03:13 15 Dec 2004

getting close to 2gb limit whats the best way to archive the .pst file and still have quick reference to it. Have 2 email accounts A and B. Need to keep emails from and to these addresses seperate ie when email to A is received it needs to automatically drop into A INBOX. Also need to be able to send and receive from them. Need step by step as outlook does my little brain!

thanks for any help

Gongoozler 11:31 15 Dec 2004

I can't understand why email programs make archiving and reading old emails so difficult. Mozilla Thunderbird is even more complicated than Outlook Express. I don't think there's any free software for reading Outlook .pst files, but this site click here explains how to read or reinstate e-mail that has been archived in Outlook.

Jackcoms 11:35 15 Dec 2004

I use Outlook 2002, so not sure if it also applies to 2000, but try this.

In Outlook click on Tools; Options. Click on the Other tab and then Auto-Archive. Set your own preferences.

rsturbo 01:40 16 Dec 2004

Have 2 email accounts A and B. Need to keep emails from and to these addresses seperate ie when email to A is received it needs to automatically drop into A INBOX. Also need to be able to send and receive from them.

Need step by step as outlook does my little brain!

any suggestion would be appreciated

geeza 07:48 16 Dec 2004

not quite sure what you mean, but have you tried creating a rule. go to tools, rules wizard and create a rule,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?