Order tracking from Novatech via UPS

the old man 09:09 05 May 2006

I know a lot of people use Novatech on the forum and I have joined the merry band and ordered a graphics card from them.
When I have a look at the progress of the order via both Novatech and Ups sites, the Ups site 'out for delivery' @ 6:51a.m. this morning from Manchester depot. The order is coming to North wales.
Can I assume that I will get it today or will it stay on a shelf till Monday.
Also will I have to sign for it or will it be left at a neighbours if I miss the delivery.
I am only asking, as I said, this is the first time using Novatech. At the moment they are excelling themselves as the card was not going to be delivered before the 12th.

rmcqua 09:23 05 May 2006

I'm pretty sure you will receive it today.
I have often left a note for Novatech packages to be left with my neighbour - no problems.

GroupFC 09:40 05 May 2006

I recently purchased a printer (Canon Pixma IP4200) from them (using the click through from my Scout Group's "buy at" site click here, as they pay commisssion on such sales and they were competetively priced - the commission wasn't huge but every llttle helps!.

It was shown as "out for delivery" at about 7:00am and arrived at my door that afternoon (I was in so don't know what they would have done if I had not been). I was very impressed with the service and will certainly use them again.

Like rmcqua I am pretty sure you will get today.

the old man 14:10 05 May 2006

Can't be bad. Big black UPS van pulled up outside the house and I take delivery. Excellent.

GroupFC 14:28 05 May 2006

There you go - what did we tell you!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?