Orange/Freeserve and e-mail,Help Pleaseeeeeee

sativa-joe 08:19 18 Jul 2008

well with the help of you guy's on here (Thank-You) i have managed to sort my freeserve e-mail account and my Incredimail settings perfectly,and at the moment they are running in harmony beautifully,however,there is always a But !!!!!!.
i can access my freeserve email account through incredimail now,and send and receive e-mail without a hitch,but i still get some emails going into my orange webmail for some reason (approx. 60 Spam a day,and approx.40-60 other e-mails),just out of curiosity i went to the Orange home page and from there logged into my e-mail account,i was amazed to see i had well over 700 e-mails in there,dating back a few weeks,my question is this please,how the hell do i stop e-mail going into that account,and collect it all through Incredimail please?

sativa-joe 08:53 19 Jul 2008

anybody ?
please......

jack 09:13 19 Jul 2008

Give more detail of the type of connection you have dial up/broadband.
Freeserve/Orange/ Wanadoo this site has been taken over so many times I am not sure who owns it now.
May be it is time to cut and run
Meanwhile download and install this - it may help
click here

cocteau48 10:22 19 Jul 2008

Its OK for jack to suggest dumping Orange but the only way to do that is to leave the account unused for 90 days which is of no use to you as you are still using it as your main email addy.
My TalkTalk account runs faultlessly with no spam at all but my old Freeserve account still attracts a fair amount of spam.
By installing Mailwasher(free)
click here
you can at least intercept the spam at the server and stop it arriving at your Orange Webmail Box.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?