orange666

orange666 11:26 20 Oct 2008

could some one help me.
i have redten computer, and i would like your help, could some one tell me how to remove the redten band, on the right of screen,i have try desktop & display to no aval.

Technotiger 14:38 20 Oct 2008

If you mean redten is your isp, you better read this ... click here

orange666 16:27 14 Apr 2009

hi, all you redten computers owners, could you please help me to get rid of the redtenband on start up display, as you know redten is now gone, i am with sky broadband now, i cannot get the redtenband on start up display to clear, i have try the normal ways.

Technotiger 07:43 17 Apr 2009

I would guess that the only way you can solve your problem, is by doing a complete re-format of your C: Drive and doing a clean re-install of your OS and your programs. You should save any important or personal stuff first to DVD/CD or a separate hard drive.

Graphicool1 08:58 17 Apr 2009

I hate to be the bringer of bad tidings. But I have a Gateway PC and the first thing I see when I switch it on is the word Gateway emblazoned in green right across the screen, accompanied by their black and white cube logo. It offends me and I want rid of it. So I got another drive, put it in and discovered that the logo etc must be on a chip on the mobo. Nothing I can do but live with it. Best of luck my friend.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?