Orange webmail problem

STREETWORK 22:02 30 Nov 2008

I use an fsnet.co.uk dial up account purley to use when travelling around the country/world. Been using it for some years now.

As I often log into it its always been active.

Since 11 november 2008, I have not been able to delete the junk mail folder contents after login on via Orange. I believe that this is causing the problem by blocking anyt more emails. surprisingly the last junk email was 11 November and none since then.

Several emails and calls to non-english speaking people have not resolved the problem and now some emails sent to me from know people have dissappeared into the etherworld...

Anyone else experiencing this, is there a solution other than junking orange...

Woolwell 22:45 30 Nov 2008

When you open Orange webmail and go to the e-mail tab and then select create/manage folders it should tell you how much room you have left in the account.

You should also be able to delete the junk mail contents from this page.

STREETWORK 17:59 01 Dec 2008

I can do all that but when i try and delete all the email (junk folder) it keeps preventing it and suggesting the service is not available, but it is. Still not geting emails having sent myself one from work several times.

Any thoughts?

Woolwell 18:08 01 Dec 2008

Sounds as if your account is locked/closed.

STREETWORK 18:34 01 Dec 2008

Orange have confirmed that the account is active and not blocked/closed.

Still no email.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Nokia 8 vs Galaxy S8

Best new design books 2017: From vintage infographics to the the psychology of type

iMac 21.5-inch (2017) review

Nokia 8 : design, caractéristiques techniques, date de sortie