Orange Webmail

SURVEY 21:53 27 Nov 2009

Is anyone else having trouble with Orange webmail. I cannot log into my email account at all. Have tried on two different computers and both give this problem. Was OK yesterday!

Woolwell 22:24 27 Nov 2009

Having same trouble.

SURVEY 22:36 27 Nov 2009

I think I read somewhere that Orange were updating their servers. If so woldn't it be nice if they showed some customer service and mentioned this on their log-in page instaed of all the other junk they have on there.

Woolwell 22:40 27 Nov 2009

I can access my e-mail through Outlook so I think it is just a webmail thing. On their phone line they state that they are having e-mail problems.
Agree that it would be good to have it on their log in page and they do fill it with junk.

SURVEY 22:47 27 Nov 2009

Woolwell - Yes I can also access mine via Outlook Express. However I do use Orange webmail on my laptop so not convenient at present! Hope the problem does not last too long.

SURVEY 09:54 28 Nov 2009

Problem still exists this morning!

SURVEY 11:46 28 Nov 2009

Now 11.45am Saturday. Webmail has just started working again. Thanks Orange for not notifying your customers that you wouild be shutting down that system for 24 hours or so! Just typical. It wild not have taken much to post a notice on your website when we tried to login.

bretsky 12:44 28 Nov 2009

Cheers me dears for the update and yes I can access my webmail too.

"It wild not have taken much to post a notice on your website when we tried to login"

Nah..........to easy...lol

bretsky ;0)

Davy 43 21:42 28 Nov 2009

I'm not with Orange now but still use my 'old Wanadoo address' - it's not been accessible since 24th. I contacted Orange, they said 'working on servers, all should be ok in 3 - 5 days. Here's to tomorrow folks!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Adobe shows still-in-development tools, including automatically colourising black-and-white photos

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?