Orange Mobile Email Information

A-Nonymous 13:43 14 Sep 2007

Hi all. Please can you tell me where to find my orange mobile email accouts information (ie. incoming/outgoing server)... I used to have it working on Outlook Express but Ive changed my PC and forgot to write down details. Thanks in advance.

A-Nonymous 13:51 14 Sep 2007

About to go now will check forums sometime over the weekend. Feel free to leave posts here but cant reply today. Thanks for all help.

A-Nonymous 16:53 15 Sep 2007

Please can someone help me... I really need my orange mobile email settings but I cant find them on the Orange site. I used to be able to find them.

vitrocmax 21:12 15 Sep 2007

If you go to the 'help and support' tab on the Orange homepage, and copy/paste the following in to the question box;

what settings do I enter in Outlook Express

you should get to the right page.

I intended to post a direct link but I don't think it would work, the address is an extremely long one so try the question route.

A-Nonymous 13:32 17 Sep 2007
  Woolwell 15:05 17 Sep 2007

Try pop.orange.net and the smtp could be smtp.orange.net but is more likely to be the same smtp as the remainder of your e-mail accounts. If your ISP is Orange then this will be smtp.orangehome.co.uk or smtp.orange.co.uk.

Seth Haniel 15:27 14 Oct 2007

two months and havn't had one single connection yet - on their homepage just says they know about problem after it times out - Now seems to be problem with BTYahoo which i have been accessinbg on phone all this time - but no connection at aall this weekend - Yahoo Go Ok & Hotmail also OK
But you would thing an orange phone on orange network would thrive on orange email ;(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone