Orange livebox

Fred05 19:52 22 Feb 2007

We have an Orange phone contract and they (Orange)stated before xmas that we can get a livebox and cheaper broadband rates - i think it is called "all talk".
3 months later and after many phone calls we still are getting an error (on their system)not allowing us in when attempting to sign up to it?
Anyone else had this problem in getting the livebox / router from Orange?

STREETWORK 20:13 22 Feb 2007

Look at this site and post problem, Orange do look at it...

click here

Flak999 20:16 22 Feb 2007

I have just setup my livebox and its working fine! Admittedly I set it up manually not with the cd because I did not want all the Orange branding all over Internet explorer.

Unfortunately Orange customer service are next to useless! Try installing it manually yourself, you never know it might work! Here is the link to the help page explaining how to setup your connection manually. click here+***.+That's+it.&resultType=5002#http%3A%2F%2FESERVER_63af361b-9092-4bfc-81e8-bd44c792bc4e.xhtml

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:20 22 Feb 2007

You need to connect to thier site using Internet explorer.

I could not complete the forms using Firefox.

Fred05 22:56 22 Feb 2007

Thanks for the replies and links (good link streetwork)in helping me come to a decision.
We are not going with them - too much hassle and too many problems and three months of been messed about as you say Flak999.
Thanks again

robbiepaul79 09:56 23 Feb 2007

Best outcome honestly i was messed around by these people for months there tech support and service in general is a complete joke....run for the hills mate

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?