Orange Internet Anywhere Mobile Broadband

kimtrnc 08:16 19 Nov 2010

I used this broadband dongle whilst waiting for a "proper" internet connection. I am now unable to cancel this, however much I try. I've been shunted round from screen to screen without achieving anything. Anyone help, please - I'm getting really annoyed

ventanas 11:12 19 Nov 2010

Try customer services

0844 873 8586

Or go into one of their shops.

dogtrack 11:13 19 Nov 2010

If it is pay as you go...just stop using it after you have exhauted the money you have prepaid.

If it is on a time specified contract, eg: 12 months, 24 months etc. You will have to pay any amount outstanding on the contract. ie, if it was a 12 month contract and you have had it for 6 months. You are still comitted to a further 6 payments.

You also need to give one months notice to terminate, even on a time specified contract. So make sure you give written notice at least one calender month before contract is due to expire.

kimtrnc 13:34 19 Nov 2010

It's supposed to be a one month at a time connection - with contract length specified at 1 month as per document. It doesn't seem to work quite like that, but there is definitely NOT a 12 or 24 month contract. However, Orange don't seem to take much notice of that!

kimtrnc 13:35 19 Nov 2010

I have had the dongle for approx 3 months

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?