Orange on the BBC

Salut 14:13 18 May 2007

BBC's You and Yours are to do a piece about Orange broadband on the 23rd of May at 12:04.

I know it won't solve your problems, but it lets you know you are not alone.

I have started to complain to my MP sending him suitable links-why not give your MP a blast.

This all assumes your emails are sent...

bretsky 14:39 18 May 2007

Thank you for that,I will listen with interest, I presume you mean "You and Yours" as in BBC Radio 4?

bretsky ;0)

p;3 14:47 18 May 2007

and are Watchdog also getting involved?

Salut 17:18 18 May 2007

Yes, it is Radio Four that presents the programme as for p;3, I am not sure as I only discovered the programme details today.

bretsky 23:07 18 May 2007

I have written to Orange customer services demanding to know what on earth is going on with orange at the moment with email problems download speeds all over the place, stability of the service as a whole, until I hear from them my hands are tied but rest assured if they fob me off I will definitely be getting in touch with Watchdog.

bretsky ;0(

p;3 23:14 18 May 2007

thanks for the timley reinder of what I WAS going to do before i got sidetracked elsewhere::)) despite the joyful for me fact that I am not with orange and so far, touch and be with wood, have no problems.(famous last words!!)

p;3 23:15 18 May 2007

reinder... deary me...make that 'reminder'.....knew it looked a tad not right::(((

maybe Santa can come out with his reindeer too for us!!

bretsky 23:59 18 May 2007

Aaaahhhhh, a sense of humour, in much need of....lol
"touch and be with wood, have no problems" bliss, how lucky you are.

bretsky ;0)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?