Opera 7.60 Preview 2 Released

Pesala 18:14 26 Oct 2004

Latest pre-beta version available for download from click here

Changelog: click here

This is a trial version. The latest official release is 7.54 click here

Pesala 21:28 16 Nov 2004
  Mikè 21:47 16 Nov 2004

Have they built in a facility to turn of the annoying crosses on the page tabs yet?

Pesala 21:53 16 Nov 2004

but from what it says in the changelog I think we can deduce that it is optional:

• Added a choice between "Prefer pages inside window" (tabs), "Separate windows" (SDI), and "Advanced MDI" in Preferences > Windows

"Prefer pages inside window" enables an interface similar to 7.60 Preview 2, with close buttons on each tab, no MDI controls (minimize, maximize, and restore), and click-to-minimize disabled.

Pesala 21:57 16 Nov 2004

if you choose Preferences, Windows, Window Handling, Advanced MDI

Mikè 22:00 16 Nov 2004

Thanks Pesala just downloading it now, via steam powered dialup.

Pesala 22:09 16 Nov 2004

click here

More annoying than the static graphic ad, but you can still choose Google ads, and the final ad-sponsored version will show more graphic ads than just this one.

Mikè 22:35 16 Nov 2004

I've always registered it, so I never see the ad's don't think I could put up with them.

Just got it up and running seems pretty good, still no refresh in the right click context menu though.

Pesala 22:57 16 Nov 2004

Add a simple todo list as a panel.

Open this flash file: click here and right-click on the Panel toolbar to add the panel. Very nice. (~_~)

Produced by Marcelo Volmaro click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires