opening links in emails

Ant two 19:45 30 Jun 2004

I have recently stopped being able to open links from my emails. I use two programs, Outlook Express and Incredimail. It doesn't matter which program I open my emails in, neither of them will open a link anymore. This may have coinsided with me removing the browser, Opera. I found quite a few sites didn't open properly with this.
Any ideas please.

VoG II 19:47 30 Jun 2004
  VoG II 06:42 01 Jul 2004

Via e-mail
Hi there. Thanks for the link to microsoft. Unfortunately problem persists. I had already ticked the box for ie to check it was the default browser.(I did this before removing opera to see if it would correct the problem)However, checking through all the suggestions I did look to see if there was a repair option with the add/remove in contol panel and did find that ie was followed by Q831167 from an update and took the option to revert to the previous setup. Looking at the file associations, I presume it is different for windows ME as I do not have the options mentioned in the view menu. Any other ideas?

============================================

Please respond using the Add a response box at the bottom of the page. The yellow envelope is for private messages.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Is this the future of VR and AR?

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment regarder le Bureau des L├ęgendes en ligne ?