opening attachments Part 2

amyjen7 11:58 24 Oct 2010

I am very sorry to worry you out there but despite the suggestion that my my EML File may missing & taking it up with my provider, Talk Talk I am getting know where except that fortunately I am able to open all attachments in Outlook & that opening WPS documents in Talk Talk's email account is my problem. To reiterate I have Microsoft Office 2007 & run Vista Home Premium. Questions-if this problem is down to a missing file is there any place I can get old of it other that Talk Talk,is it a coincidence this problem only came to light when Talk Talk altered the email site, which so far they are reluctant to admit. Any help would be very much appreciated Kind regards Keith

birdface 12:49 24 Oct 2010

Not sure if that file only works for the one e-mail program or not if I use Windows Live mail as my default instead of incredimail my EML file is automatically transferred to windows live mail.
It meens that when I open an e-mail that has an attachment in incredimail that Windows Live automatically opens with the attachment.
So not sure how it works its a mystery to me.
If I enable the EML file in incredimail it will open there.
Maybe someone else will be able to help as I only know it is needed for opening attachments how you get it I know not.
Mind you I understand Talk Talk has been having a spot of bother with some e-mails.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?