Open Window the same size every time

Field Division 11:03 15 Feb 2007

I want to open a window so it opens the same size everytime..I dont want it to open to full screen. how can this be done? I have done it in the past but forgot how too..

birdface 12:04 15 Feb 2007

Hi just tried it with mine,If you put your mouse arrow to the side or top,and when it turns to a black arrow ,drag your sides or top into the size that you want.then turn it off by pressing the red X at top right hand side,That worked for me,But dont know if it does the same when you restart the computer.

oldbeefer2 13:23 15 Feb 2007

Size the screen to what you want than, to close down, use 'file,close' which will retain the setting. If you close down by clicking on the X top right, it will revert to full screen.

Field Division 16:07 15 Feb 2007

Na tried to resize then close with File-Close but when I reopen it goes back to same size, just for your info and I dont know if it matters but it is a secondary window im opening on an application,

brundle 16:16 15 Feb 2007

The window size may be fixed in that case. Perhaps this would help, one click resizing to your preference; click here

rawprawn 16:48 15 Feb 2007

Nice one!

Field Division 16:38 16 Feb 2007

Brill !!! cheers Guys..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?