Online ordering from France

DJ-Garry 10:48 10 Dec 2006

HI guys.
This is not strictly a pc question but is web based. I am after an identical replacement for a set of Philips cordless headphones I purchased on a day trip to France a number of years ago(SBC HC 305).
I have tried the newest version that they do (sbc hc8440) but they are nowhere near loud enough as I am a DJ and use them to monitor pre-fade music while playing loud disco music through the PA. I have found a web site that 'seems' to have some but it could be very out of date and I can't read French to order them anyway. (click here). Does anyone know if it is still possible to get a set of these even if it's only the headphones themselves as the transmitter is working fine or help me out a little with the French website?
Many thanks in advance, Garry.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:05 10 Dec 2006

Looks like your out of luck

Sortie means end / finish / exit and is dated 1/6/2000

DJ-Garry 11:11 10 Dec 2006

Thanks Fruit Bat /\0/\. Gutted now.
Did you click on any of the 'pay' looking links to see what came up? I have put an enquiry into Philips also so see if they come up with anything.

wotbus@ 11:41 10 Dec 2006

I will trawl for you and see what I can come up with SupaGaz.

wotbus@ 12:07 10 Dec 2006

Not much luck I'm afraid. I have looked at all my usual supplier/sites and it would it is not stocked anymore. The one place you are usually certain to get anything is here click here
but your particular model is not listed.
You are searching for "casque sans fil".
Post if you want help with any French site.

rodriguez 12:19 10 Dec 2006

You could also try looking on sites from the Netherlands at I think Philips are a Dutch company.

wotbus@ 12:26 10 Dec 2006

The site you quoted, to buy from it:
Click "Acheter" (buy) - (new page) - Under "Cette commande est à destination", scroll down to "Royaume Uni" (UK). On the right is now the price = €10 plust €9:70 p.p. - click on Termine mon command (finish my order). (new page) - You have to open an account, similar to ebay and the like. Click on "Ouvrir une compte" (open an account) - "pseudo" = the nickname you want to use on the site - "Choisissez un mot de passe" = choose a password, "Confirmez" = repeat it - "Votre email" = your email address, "Civilité" = M, "Nom" = surname, "Prénom" = first name, "Naissance" = date of birth. Select No to Promotion offers and No to other stuff (unless you want it). Untick the 3 boxes but leave a tick in "I understand the general conditions" etc, then click "Créer mon compte" = create my account.
As I haven't actually created an account I don't know what comes next but if you have problems I will do so and help you further. Good luck.

wotbus@ 12:39 10 Dec 2006

As this stuff is probably not much use to the forum, you can email me if you have further problems. Just click on the yellow envelope. ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse's new logo: the trainer brand looks to its heritage for a fresh identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans échec ?